The Peekskill Sustainability Network Forum is a networking tool for groups and individuals in Peekskill who are inspired to make our city more sustainable, resilient, and food secure. We do this by promoting existing initiatives and events in the city as well as planning and organizing our own.
These are the community and safety practices for the PSN Forum. These guidelines are in draft form and are subject to edits.
- In order to participate in the Forum, you need to have a WordPress account. When you are logged in to your account, you will be able to start and participate in conversations on the Forum. To create an account, click here.
- Try to keep conversations on topic.
- This isn’t a place for political or ideological debates.
- This Forum is for discussion of legal projects only. Please don’t discuss or plan illegal projects here. We ask that you act with respect to local quarantine orders. No advice on here should be interpreted as superseding those.
- We have no tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or classism. Users who violate this guideline may be barred from the Forum following a warning. Moderators may exercise their sole judgment when deciding who to bar.
- All posts in the Forum will be monitored for appropriateness. Anything deemed inappropriate will be removed and the user may be barred following a warning.
- This Forum is open to everyone, and there is no way to know if people are who they say they are. Please act with caution and safety when meeting up for projects and/or giving away personal information.
- Moderators act as facilitators in the Forum. They are responsible for ensuring community well-being and safety, as well as adherence to the values and spirit of the PSN.